Australian Lattice and Timber Pty Ltd , ACN 090 533 127, ABN 22 090 533 127.
The purpose of this policy is to set out how Australian Lattice and Timber Pty Ltd manages any information it collects from its customers and website visitors.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, please read the following details carefully and contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information
- . You can contact us at: email@example.com.
It is our policy to:
- Only collect relative information that is required to provide you with a service and meet our legal and service obligations;
- Provide secure storage for collected information;
- Secure all sensitive information such as passwords, credit card numbers;
- Provide access to the information by the owner as requested,or to a third party (such as law enforcement agencies), as required by law;
- Enable the owner to add to or remove (edit) the information that we have collected;
- Protect all information via transactions to and from our website that contain sensitive information;
- To never sell or trade any information that has been collected without first notifying the owner and allowing them to edit (add or remove), information that we have collected.
How and Why:
- We collect personal information from you in the course of any commercial dealings with you or by using our website and providing personal information;
- When you use our website we collect “cookies” from your computer that will help us to customise and improve your website experience;
- The overriding purpose for collecting personal information, is to provide you with the best service experience possible, whether over the telephone, in person, in writing, via emails, or via our website;
- If you choose not to provide us with certain types of personal information, we may not be able to provide you with services and you may not be able to take full advantage of our website.
- It is our practise to disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in supplying you with services or goods or operating the website;
- We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent;
- To law enforcement agencies as required by law.
Access and editing
- National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act, allows you to get access to and correct the personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information.