Please choose your options from the drop down menus above click and then click the "add to cart" button.
For other extras, such as 'Starter Posts, you'll need to add these separately to your order.
You will automatically get one post for every panel of fencing (2.7m), you will need to include another starter post if you need one for both ends of your fence.
Paling Fences are ordered in multiples of 2.7 and 5.4 metre panels - when ordering you will need to round off to the neares 2.7m -for example if you need 19m you'll need to order 21.6m.
With a paling fence there are a number of common extras which include:
- Starter Posts - Usually required to start of finish the job. You will receive 1 post for every 2.7m panel and will need a post for either the start or finish. Also see cleat.
- Cement - usually 1 bag for every 2 posts (mix with dirt from the hole). Mix and return to the hole - evenly around the post, Add water but do not make 'sloppy'. Then pat down very firmly.
- Concrete - as needed if not using cement
- Rapid Set - as needed if not using cement.
- Cleat - This is a small length of timber (100x50) used to fix to existing construction - e.g. to hang a gate etc. It can be used to end a fence.
- Pool Rail or anti climb - angled timber used as a pool safety measure, to prevent little feet from climbing
- Lipped Capping with a peak - 90x45
- Framing nails
- Coil nails - screwshank
- Capitols 125mm posts